Thursday, June 29, 2006

Missed My Ride


Me in a twilight sleep

I missed my bike ride this morning....Darn. I was waiting for Janet's phone call this morning while I was in a twilight sleep and couldn't hear the phone...so she went on with out me.

I did some haircuts today, one of which was Rebecca. She had me cut it short...it looks real good...she was trying to grow it out long but just could not stand it...I am so tempted to cut mine off short too... it is such a hassle to dry and I always pull it back so it rarely looks good these days....Carol!!!...where are you!?!

I finally went down to vista paints (thanks mom and dad for coming with me) to check out some colors to paint the livingroom & hallway so when we get that done we can lay down some wood floors, then after that we can put in our new cabinets in the kitchen and get that all going and done with....I am going crazy with the house all torn apart....I'm about to go out and rent me an apartment...just for myself....and I'll just come and visit the family and the dogs every once in a while....maybe I'll take the dogs with me. I want all of this done before football season starts....because life will really get crazy...Both Sam and Aaron are playing this fall so we will all be eating, drinking and sleeping football...oh Pleazzzz!!!! I wish the kitchen fairy would just come and help us out.


We had pack meeting out at the park this evening and the boys got to play a bunch of fun games out there and Aaron received a few achievement awards....Good job Aaron!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics