Wednesday, June 14, 2006

After my bike ride with Janet, Grandma Shirley and I went to visit Joey and Ada and went swimming with them and Kellie.
It's so weird, I remember so vividly when Joey was Ada's age and I would take him swimming at the community pool in the Green Valley housing tract where we lived in Fountain Valley.
Look....Now he's the dad.
After we were swimming for a while, Rebecca came home for lunch and came out to the pool to say hi. Wow! I got to see all three kids in one afternoon......I love it.
What a smile...if you click on this picture, you will see that right lower eye tooth that is just trying to poke through. I just can't get enough of this sweet little angel.

After spending the afternoon swimming I dropped Aaron off at scouts, went grocery shopping, came home, put the groceries away, picked Aaron and Zack up from scouts, visited Grandma and Grandpa Wilson, came home and make dinner....steak, salad, beans, burnt garlic toast (oops, I did that two nights in a row, Aaron says I'm fired but then reinstated my position after I told him that he would now have to do my job.), cleaned up, took Paco for a walk, played on the computer (while eating Ben & Jerry's half baked ice cream, MMMM) and am now getting ready to go to bed.....Now there.....that was my day.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics