Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Beautiful Grandma Virginia

I just love my Grandma Virginia...I can't tell you how awesome it is to have my grandma near me while I am a grandma. To see the five generations all at once is a miracle. I so appreciate the life my Grandma lead. She is such an example and an inspiration to me. This year she turned 90 years old. I just love her so much.

Here my Grandma is in her early teens.

She is so amazingly photogenic.

She's adventurous.
This is my Grandpa Sepe & Grandma Virginia. My Grandma has been widowed for about 51 yeara.
Don't they just belong in Hollywood? She was always mistaken for a celeb.

Boy does she love her time in Vegas!
She's even an athlete.
What a sexy mama! She is where I get my love for the River from.


I totally remember that coat...it was sooooo soft. Doesn't she look like a perfect cross between my mother and my Aunt Maddy.
She loves to travel. The cruise is the way to go!
This was taken when she turned 80. What a beauty!

Grandma Virginia...I love you!!





2 comments:

wendilicious said...

wow!!! I just love these pictures!!! She is very beautiful! Thank you for posting these!!! I miss grandma Virgina. You have such a kind and beautiful family. Love you!

Julie said...

What a great tribute. She was an amazing woman and I loved just sitting and talking with her.

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics