Friday, October 03, 2008

Homecoming Dance


Sam and his date, Megan, met up with a bunch of friends to attend the homecoming dance. They all met (I think that there were 14 of them) in David's backyard and a few of us moms (and dads) put together this awesome dinner. David's dad Tony brought back Salmon from his Alaska fishing trip and cooked it up with some Fettuccine Alfredo ( and chicken for those who didn't like fish) and asparagus. I made my famous rolls and Janet make some scrumptious apple and cherry pies. They all had a great time.



Sam & Megan



Nolan & Kirdy


Nolan, David, Brett & Sam

These guys have been friends since the were "wee lads".


The whole group.


Isn't that a beautiful set-up?

4 comments:

Chris and Katie said...

Awwww!!!! Looks like they had fun! They're all so cute!

Mandy Coffey said...

oh my gosh how fun! They all look so gorgeous/handsome!

BeckyButtshaw said...

wow! I still can't believe Sam and Nolan are that old! You move away and expect things to stay the same :)
What a fun night! They all look great.

wendilicious said...

looks like it was a lot of fun. Sam looks great and has a pretty date.

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics