Friday, October 31, 2008

My Experiment

Okay...so I had this problem...I had a bunch of fruit flies flying around my kitchen. I think it is because I left a few bananas out to get a little too ripe. These flies were driving me crazy so I thought that I would try an experiment. I filled a little shot glass sized cup up with apple cider vinegar. I heard that you could catch more flies with honey than vinegar but I know that the honey would not quite kill the flies so I left the cup out for a few days and to my astonishment I found a bunch of dead flies at the bottom of the cup. I am so happy... no more flies.
Click on the pictures to see a better view of my dead flies... ;o)

1 comment:

Mandy Coffey said...

OH MY GOSH cool thanks! LIttle did you know you just solved a problem for ME too :) We had left bananas out too! hahahaha. I hate those little natty fruit flies. I'm going to get me some apple cider vinegar!!! Thanks :)

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics