Sunday, September 21, 2008

Marina Football 2008

Football season has begun....and again it's football, football, football. High school football, college football and the pros. This year we are rooting for several teams. Marina for sure, but also USC (because it's a tradition), UCLA when they're not playing USC (this is new this year, but with Scott going to UCLA Law, we must support the school), and BYU (because it is also a tradition and because they are doing so dang good!) As far as the pros go... I don't really care. I like to root for the underdog.

The National Anthem
Running Back Sam Wilson & Quarterback Zack Couey

Okay coach.

Team Captains: Zack Couey, Sam Wilson, Chris Fiscus & Connor King




4 comments:

Mandy Coffey said...

Those are some really great photos!!!!! I like the one of same with his helmet over his heart for the Anthem... that's tender. Good Luck Sam!!!!!

McKay Coffey said...

Wow! It sure has been a while. Sam is so old! I miss life in California.

wendilicious said...

wow Sam looks great!!!! What a handsome young man. Go Reggie!!!!

christina said...

I like that tender moment with the anthem. Don't we love our country.

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics