Sunday, September 07, 2008

Happy Birthday Ada & Calvin

This was a real fun day. Christina did an amazing job hosting this creative birthday party. There were lots of activities and yummy food and lots friends and family.
Esther had a fun time too.
I can't believe four years have gone by since this sweet angel has come into my life. I just ador her.
Auntie Maddy, Maddie and Uncle Sam.

We even got to go swimming....soooo fun.

Soooo sweet!!!
Great Grandpa Wilson
Beautiful Great Grandma Wilson
Kellie Ann painted this fun little picture....good job Kellie.

Great Grandma Shirley
Great Grandpa Mark

2 comments:

Mandy Coffey said...

SO cute!!!!!! How fun. That picture of Grandma Wilson needs to be framed, it's gorgeous. I love you guys! and miss everyone...

christina said...

You got great pictures of the family! Thank You for all your help.

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics