Saturday, September 20, 2008

Choo Choo!


Calvin loves to come to Grandma's and play with the choo-choo. This time we set out the Tomy choo choo set. I thought that it might me a little too advanced for Calvin but it worked out great. He was very gentle and patient with it. Uncle Aaron set up this awesome track configuration and we played for a long time. What was amazing is that the battery in the engine was the same one from when Aaron was a little guy and it still worked. The train set is actually from when Sam was a little guy. Can you believe we still have all of the pieces?

3 comments:

Mandy Coffey said...

too cute! you should take them down to Adventure City in Stanton... he can ride the train there that goes around the park and he can toot the horn and they give you a conductors hat to where while you ride (and take home too! at least they did when i worked there... but that WAS back in 2002 :S

Melissa said...

This comment is for your Blog photo...You look amazing!!!! I'm 25 and you look better than I do! What is your secret for young life???

christina said...

I love my boy!
He's reading with me and says,"my choo-choo!"
"Thats the choo-choo at grandmas."
He made a confused, no frusterated face and repeated "My choo-choo!"

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics