Monday, September 15, 2008

Blast to the Past Photo of the Week ( Sisters )





Now don't get me wrong....I love my boys and football and stuff, but I sure do miss those days when I was the Mommy of little girls. Frilly lace, ballerinas, dollies and Barbies. Pretty long braids and fingernail polish. How sweet! Sometimes I would like to roll back time for a day and revisit the good old days.

Question: If you could go back in time for just a day, What day would you pick and why? Leave a comment.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I would go back to the time where the Church was restored again in the latter days. Think about it--people had so much faith and actually enjoyed being with EACH OTHER instead of being entertained by movies/music/media. They wore dresses and no make-up and danced and sang and worked hard. I'd love to spend a day like that, just with my family, having faith in God!

becca lynn said...

I would like to go back to when I was a little care-free kid playing in the backyard building huts out of cut grass and the only thing I had to worry about was whether or not I wanted ice cream or candy from Doyle (local ice cream man). Aaah the good ol' days.

Melissa said...

I would go back to around the year 1987 or 1988(can't remember exactly). Kellie asked me if we wanted to play beauty shop and cut her hair. I should have said no. Sorry about that. I'm glad you've forgiven me ;)

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics