Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Stephen White Junior High School

(7th grade photo)

Talk about blast to the past...Back in the early 70's (can you believe that I willing to admit that?), I attended Stephen White Junior High School in Carson California for the 6th and 7th grades. My memory is such that I can't remember most of these classmates names. If you happened to have gone to this school at the same time that I did and recognize these student Please leave a comment!!! Junior high was okay but I wouldn't want to re-live it. As a matter of fact junior high resembles no other faction of life so I think that we should just do away with it. It's so...so....Junior Highish!


I can't remember these girls' names but I think that the one to the left is Tina.


This was one of my favorite teachers...I don't remember what subject or his name.




This was my friend and neighbor Debbie Couch. We got into a fist fight one time (I don't remember why...just a lot of hair pulling, mostly my hair being pulled, and fists swinging). The funny thing is that we became fast friends afterward.





Don't remember him




This is me eating my yummy PB&J that my mother made for me,





Group of boys I probably had a crush on one or more of them.






Some of my friends...Colleen Palmer, Elsa Reynaga (or something like that) and unknown person behind the book.







I must have had a crush on him as I have a couple of pictures with him in them.{dig those pants ;o) }










2 comments:

dgalindo said...

Yep, that's me, Daniel J Galindo. Boy who would of thought that the pants would be gone along with the hair.

Jim Northcutt said...

Hi Sherri,
I just found your blog today! I don't remember what I was looking for but this was a cool find.
I tried replying to you a while back on Classmates but since I'm cheap I didn't want to pay for membership. Drop a line if you want; james.northcutt@dcma.mil

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics