Monday, June 05, 2006

Kellie Gets A New Look!





Okay, I didn't go bike riding this morning, I was tired and sore in it is too gloomy out there, even misty, maybe I'll walk later today. We are going to Disneyland today for FHE so I'll get my exercise there.

I cut Kellie's hair and it turned out real cute. I took an after picture of the cute but forgot to take a picture after I styled it. I think that she liked it, I did.

I signed up for summer school to take one class, sociology, but I am waffling whether or not to actually go through with it. It's a sixteen week course crammed into six weeks. It might be too intense for summer, we'll see. I have two weeks to think about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your hair cut Kellie!

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics