Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Aaron Gets A New Look!


I got out on my bike again this morning and made it to the pier and back, it's getting a little easier.

Yesterday we went to Disneyland for Family Night. It was a good day to go, not too crowded, not too hot, not too cold, just right. And with Aaron's guest assistant pass that he gets for having TS made it real nice, we were able to just walk on all of the rides without waiting in line. NICE!!

Aaron was just dying for me to color his hair or should I say lighten it. So I had this box of blonde hair color stashed away in the garage and we used that. It kind of turned his hair orange. He likes it and the kids at school think it's cool. There is no way that coloring your hair would be a cool thing to do when I was in the forth grade!!!! It's hard to tell exactly what color his hair is here in this picture but he likes it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics