Friday, June 16, 2006

Sam's Last Day As A Freshman


This morning was the last time for me to take Sam to school as a Freshman. He liked his first year of high school but is glad for summer to be here. It just floors me how fast the years have flown by, I remember bringing him home from the hospital. It was kind of bitter sweet. I remember holding him in my arms while they wheeled me out thinking how glad I was to be taking my baby home but how fresh was the memory of having to leave the hospital the previous year with empty arms. I have always called Samuel "my rainbow after the storm". He is a wonderful young man and I am happy to know him.

2 comments:

christina said...

That is such a tender moment, tear.

Anonymous said...

GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS. WE ARE SO THANKFUL FOR SAMUEL. HE REALLY IS SPECIAL, NOT TO MENTION THE REST OF THE GANG...

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics