Thursday, June 15, 2006

A Day At The Club

Boy! Am I exhausted! I rode my bike at the beach this morning with Janet and the wind was blowing pretty hard so that was quite a workout.


Then I met Kellie and Mom at the club. Kellie hit some balls with Grandma Shirley and then we all went for a swim. Kellie and I swam for about an hour then they started up with this aquacise class so we decided to give it a try. It was fun and I got quite a work out.

Aqua-Bully

We were having a good time until this old cranky guy decided to start yelling at all of the old folks who were chatting while they were taking the class. He just got all ugly and crazy and telling them how disrespectful they were for talking while exercising. What a jerk to bully those poor oldies just for visiting with each other. The funny thing is that I was taking a class like this there at the club about three or four years ago and I remember that same guy yelling and Janet and I for chatting while we were exercising... Boy, Janet just gave it to him. You don't mess with Janet...I wish she were there today.

Anyway....We met up with Grandpa Mark at the Golf Club for lunch...MMMM. We had a nice time.

Cashew Chicken Salad on a Croissant

I know....I'm obsessing... But this was a really good sandwich and I just had to take a picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE SUMMER TIME

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics