Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Pirates



We spent the last two days at Disneyland and boy am I beat! That was a lot of walking so I will count that as my exercise since I didn't get any biking in. We stood in line for to see Pirates of the Caribbean, it was opening up for the first time since they changed it to go along with the new Pirates Movie. Most people stood in line for anywhere from 2.5 to 5 hours. Not worth it. We only had to wait for about 20 minutes because of Aaron's guest assistance pass. If you had a wheel chair though, you were in trouble because the wait was even longer for them. Yesterday we went on twelve rides. That was pretty good. My favorite ride is Soaring Over Califorina in California Adventure.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics