Friday, June 09, 2006

All Baked Out!!!!





Wow! My feet are killing me!! We have been baking like crazy for two days now. Yesterday Janet and I baked about 28 cakes for one of the schools in our area. And today we made brownies, cookies and cupcakes for a bake sale that we are having tomorrow for the boy scouts. Of course we had to sample these tasty treats to make sure they were edible. MMMMM Yummy. We didn't have time to ride today so we'll have to push double hard tomorrow to make up for the extra calories......but it was worth it.



Ada and I spent the afternoon together. Here she is sitting in the back seat of my car. We are on our way to Michaels to get some bags for the brownies and sprinkles for the cupcakes. She was such a good girl. She kept trying to fall asleep in the cart. I had to sing to her to keep her awake. She is such a doll. It is amazing how you can love someone so much and I didn't even give birth to her. Of course, her father was enough for two. It is so cool to think that by the middle of January I will have three grandbabies. Wahoo!!! I can hardly wait!!

I was going to walk tonight, but now it is almost 9 o'clock and my body is just about ready to jump into bed. Tomorrow morning I'm supposed to be in two places at once. The first place is at the baseball field for closing ceremonies for Aaron's baseball season and then at the car wash/bake sale fundraiser for Sam. I don't know how I'm going to do it. Now would be a good time to have a double or a clone or something ;o)

2 comments:

Haircutmom said...

Aunt Maddy! Good to see that you have been here! I hope that you set up your blog so that we can see what's going on with your family too.
xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics