Thursday, June 08, 2006

Grandma's Little Sweetheart


<

Thursdays are Grandma & Ada days. She just loves those puppies and they love her, mainly because she feeds them every chance she gets. They know that when Ada comes over that they are going to get treats.

Today I got together with some of the RS sisters to make 100 cakes for one of the local schools as a community service project. They needed them for the carnival that they are having tomorrow. I was amazed that we could make so many cakes so fast. Janet & I made 26 cakes in just a couple of hours. It was fun.

I rode my bike again today....about ten miles. The problem is that we stopped to go down main street to get orange juice and a donut. The orange juice was out of this world ....yummy....sweet....refreshing. I totally enjoyed the donut too but really didn't need it. I think that I am taking in more calories than I am burning on these bike rides. Oh well....you only live once.

1 comment:

Haircutmom said...

Auntie Cheri! I'm glad you got to stop by and check it out! I don't even have your correct email address. You'll have to send me an email so I can have it. I love reading Patty's blog, you should start one up too so we can all cyber visit.

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics