Friday, June 16, 2006

I Officially Got My Grades

I called to get my grades from last semester and it's official... I got a 4.o GPA. Now I'm afraid to take any more classes in case I mess it up....jk. I also dropped out of my summer online course that I was going to take....I just didn't think that I could do a good job with the kids home, the house torn up and all of the summer temptations... So I'll just start up again in the fall. Kellie said that she would take a class with me so we might take Biology. I know that's a pretty intense course but at least we'll have each other. If she decides not to, I might just take an algebra class, that is something that I feel pretty confident with.

Tonight we went out to dinner with the Edwards and ate at Ariba's in Fountain Valley. We had a nice dinner and then we went down to Seal Beach for a walk and Cold Stones. How am I ever going to lose weight if I keep this up. I was too tire to ride my bike this morning after all of that swimming that I did yesterday. I could hardly move when I woke up. Oh well... Maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics