Sunday, June 25, 2006

This Weekend


This weekend was busy...as usual. We had a nice time at the RS brunch...we had low attendance but we had fun with those who were there. I then had a nice visit with Patty and Cheri and Shauna.....We got to get together more often ladies.

Aaron, Mike and I saw Nacho Libre yesterday with Jack Black....it was soooo funny. It was fun sitting next to Michael, he would just roll up into a ball like a pill bug and just laugh his head off. I want to see it again or buy it when it comes out in video.

I won't be posting any pictures this week because I let Kellie and Scott use my camera. They went on a Caribbean cruise this week with Scott's family. What a fun time! Hopefully they will be sending me some pics from the ship and then I can post some of those. I was told that they will have internet access....so we'll see.

Tonight we went to Central Park for "Concert in the Park". Grandpa Wilson's band played. It was a nice evening and we had a wonderful time....especially Paco and Kirby. We hope to be able to attend all of the concert series.....Good Job...Grandpa!!!

Notice I'm getting pretty fancy here with the colors and the links.... :o)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics