Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I Made It.....Just Barely

I rode my bike today and did my old "Orange Juice Ride". It's about eighteen miles round trip with a stop in Seal Beach for orange juice. It was tough and I felt like throwing up about a mile from home....But I did it!!!!





Now I'm just wiped out. I'm laying here in my bed with my laptop dozing in and out of unconsciousness. Joey and Ada came by this morning, Joey wanted a haircut. Then I babysat Ada till her mommy came to pick her up. We went wading in Grandma's little pool, had lunch, dropped Uncle Aaron off at Scouts, picked up some diapers from Vons, dropped Uncle Sam and Brett off at football camp and came home just in time for Mommy to take Ada back home. Phew! What a day!

Here is Ada having me sprinkle water on her foot.



Then she would suck the water off of her big toe....What a nut!!! But she's grandma's little nut. :o)

1 comment:

christina said...

whew, what a day! Thanks for the diapers.

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics