Saturday, June 03, 2006

Whoops!!


Whoa! I woke up pretty sore this morning. The last two days have been pretty physical for me, I rode about 10 miles yesterday and the day before and went for a swim with Kellie and Ada yesterday. My body just isn't used to all of that moving around, my back is trying to tell me that I'm moving a little to fast. Who would have figured? I don't like getting older, I know that it beats the alternative, but it's hard to realize that time goes on and the wear and tear on the body is real. Maybe I won't feel so old when I get into better shape....if I can get there. Anyway...my goal for the end of next week is to make it down to seal beach to get orange juice.

Kellie had Scott cut off her hair last night and so they are here now so that I can fix for her. She was feeling sick (morning sickness) and just couldn't stand it (her hair) anymore. It's a little crooked as you can see in the picture.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics