Tuesday, June 13, 2006

We Made It!!




Wahoo!! We left my house around 8:30am and made it to Seal Beach for orange juice at our favorite stop, Cinnamon Productions, soon after. I haven't been there in such a long time. I'm so glad that my back is finally feeling well enough to get on my bike. I'm still not up to par but I'm on my way! Eventually I would like to make our usual 18 mile Orange Juice Ride. (This one that we did today is about 12 miles).

I can't believe that I am actually posting these pictures. I'm hoping that it will be incentive to keep up the exercise and eat better to lose the weight that I gained these past few months. Janet's looking real good though!! Keep up the good work Girl!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know i was thinking of riding to Seal Beach myself. Sounds like fun maybe I'll try it. Glad your feeling better!

Haircutmom said...

Oh, Thank you Wendy. I wanted you to know that I got your get well card and it really cheered me up. It's not too difficult to ride to Seal Beach, it's only about six miles away. Thanks for leaving a comment and send me your email address. I love you! oxoxoxox

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics