Thursday, June 01, 2006

Wednesday

I can't believe it's already Wednesday. I guess the holiday really messed me up. Today I was able to ride about 7.5 miles at the beach, it was beautiful, but it really kicked my butt. I can't believe how out of shape I have become. We saw Roger there riding his bike at the beach, he had already gone about 4o miles by the time we saw him, what a stud!

I got to visit with Beula for a few minutes today. I always love talking to her especially about our Sunday School lessons. She's so knowledgable about that kind of stuff. We talked about one of my favorite Bible stories, Ruth and Naomi, I have to say that I could relate to Ruth, I really love my mother-in-law too.

And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where
thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy
people shall
be my people, and thy God my
God:

Where thou diest, will I die, and there
will I be buried: the LORD do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me. Ruth 1:16-17


No comments:

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics