Saturday, July 01, 2006

Ian's Home!!!

We just got home from the beach, I love the beach but I hate that dirty feet feeling when you get home. I can hardly wait to get into the shower! We were at a beach party for Ian, he just came home from his mission in the West Indies. He looks great and we are excited to hear his home coming talk in church soon.

We are starting to work on the house again,YAY! I'm having a hard time figuring out what color paint I should use, I went back to vista paints today to get two more samples....no luck....I have four different colors on my wall and all of them look yuckky! Its either to dark, too light, too gray, too pink, too orange, I just want a nice light tan. Michael patched up a bunch of holes in the walls and fixed and plastered some of the dry wall.....we'll try again on Monday.

Kellie and Scott should be coming home from their cruise tomorrow night, I can't wait to hear how it all went and see the pictures. I also can't wait to get my camera back.

Joey and Christina and Ada went to New Mexico for Christian's family reunion on her Dad's side. Christina and Ada drove with Uncle Jessie and Joey took a flight up their that left this morning. He has to work so he can't stay the whole time. I hope all goes well.

Oh...It's my turn to get in the shower...gotta go....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics