Thursday, July 06, 2006

Laundry Day




I got to ride my bike this morning with Janet and our friend Kaye who was down visiting from Saint George. We had a nice ride and stopped off at Jamba Juice for Orange Juice. It started out overcast but cleared up beautifully by the time we started heading back. Michael bought me a bike carrier that holds up to four bikes so now we can pack up our bikes and head off to farther adventures.

When I got home I was greeted by Ada and Christina. I love laundry day! I really missed my Ada (Christina too.) They were away last week in New Mexico. Ada just cracks me up, she has a special pair of my shoes that she love to walk around the house in and hear the click clacking on my beautiful cement floors. She can walk way better in those shoes than I can. Later we had Alex from next door come over to visit. He just loves Ada and they play so well together. When ever they see each other they get all excited and hug each other...they're soooo cute.

Get a load of those heels!


Here is a picture of Aaron and the Puppies reading before bed time. They all three share the bed. I know I would have never allowed this with my older kids...you know...dogs and kids don't belong in the same bed....but I guess I'm just getting lax in my old age. Besides....they are soooo cute.

Sam came home from football practice this evening with what he thinks is a broken nose. It looked very crooked but I think that it is just bruised and swollen. We have a doctor's appointment on Monday for a physical... so we'll see then.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics