Monday, July 10, 2006

Sam Visits Dr. Pellman

We haven't seen Doctor Pellman in so long. He seems to be doing fine...He is now a proud grandpa of three. Sam needed a physical for Scout Camp...He's in the 70 percentile, 152.5 lbs and almost 5'11"... it was just yesterday when he was 7lbs. 5oz... We saw a new mother there with her four day old baby....soooo sweet...It's so hard to believe that they were ever that small....

Sam passed with flying colors and is proud to say that he has better that 20/20 vision. He did have to have a shot...two as a matter of fact...I happened to have my camera with me and embarrassed him by taking his picture...So he had to be brave and not cry (jk).
First the right arm....



Then the left.

Dig that Tweety Bird Bandaid...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics