Friday, July 07, 2006

What a Day!



This morning Janet and I packed up our bikes on my bike carrier and brought them down to Belmont Shores in Long Beach.




We rode the bike trail all the way up to the Queen Mary (click on picture to see which one is the Queen Mary) and back, it was quite an adventure, when we came back to find the car....we couldn't. We were a little disoriented, I remembered that one of the cross streets was Division St. and Janet remembered the other street was Santa Ana St. but we still had a hard time finding it...I guess you could say that we were having a senior moment (I'm not sure that we qualify) although Janet is blonde.




When we finally got our bikes back on the rack and were in the car ready to take off, I realized that I had a citation on my windshield....Darn it! I guess I didn't notice the warning sign as I entered the neighborhood.....$39.....street sweeping day....I hope that Long Beach is happy that we came along! Despite the little difficulties, we did have a nice time... the day was beautiful and we didn't let it ruin it for us....we just took ourselves down to OUR beach (Huntington, just north of the pier).

The boys had a fun time and I had fun watching them. Sam and Brett found a couple of little boys to start a game of two hand touch while Aaron was having a blast riding the waves with Nolan and David.

I'm trying to post some more pictures of the beach but for some reason...blogger isn't letting me so I'll try again later......

No comments:

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics