Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Grueling! (sp?)

Okay...I have driven about 1500 miles in the last three days. I drove up into San Diego county mountains to pick up the Scouts from their week long scout camp...that was about a 7 hour drive round trip... then Rebecca wanted to go up to phoenix to check out an apartment. She HAD to go on Sunday... nobody could go with her so she was going to go by herself... I just couldn't have that... so I went with her... Seven hours up on Sunday and seven hours back on Monday....Boy... that was crazy. We had fun though. I think that we found the place that they will live in for the next few months...I don't think that they could live in there much longer than that because it is soooo small....550 square feet. I think that going out there will be a fun adventure for them. I will just miss them so much. I had a bunch of pictures to share but I left my camera in Rebecca's car... so who knows when I'll get that back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics