Thursday, July 13, 2006

Put some clothes on!!!!

Okay....I was going over to Joey and Christina's to pick up Ada for the day and when we were in the car ready to leave, I saw this guy walking out to his car with his shirt off and his pants sagging wayyyyy low....I mean you could see his kuliku (behind). I though to myself....oh my gosh...he's going to lose his pants right in front of my grandbaby!! I then remembered that I had my camera....do I dare?...I wonder if he will see me....he was actually facing the other way when I aimed my camera and just as I clicked, he turned and faced me.....Ahhhh...I quickly put down my camera and drove off...I thought that he looked a little familiar...but I just couldn't place the face...


No comments:

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics