Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Ouch!!!

This morning Janet and I went on our Seal Beach ride and got orange juice at Cinnamon Productions. On the way there Janet fell off of her bike or rather crashed. A big orange traffic cone jumped right in front of her and when she hit her breaks she went head over the handle bars then landed on her knees. She got a little scraped up and bruised but being the trooper that she is, got right back up on her bike and finished her ride. She may be a little sore tomorrow so we are going to take a break from riding tomorrow and go to the beach. I know if it were me that crashed....I would really be in a world of hurt. Hang in there Janet and I hope you feel better quick....keep taking the Ibuprofen.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics