Sunday, April 17, 2011

When I Grow Up


When I grow up, I want to be just like my Mommy. She is soooo AWESOME. Among the many things that my mother is, like generous, helpful, loving, loyal; she is a very talented athlete! She has been playing Tennis for as long as I can remember and she still kicks butt out on the courts. This week she took Kellie and I to the club and is teaching us how to play tennis. I guess you are never too old to learn something new. Kellie is a natural. We had so much fun. I really want to make this a habit so that I can get into shape. I don't like to exercise, but I do like to have fun. So if fun just happens to also be exercise, I'll do it. We also went swimming after the tennis lesson. I had such a wonderful time. Thanks Mom, I love you!
Sammy was also having fun watching us chase balls.



No comments:

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics