Saturday, April 23, 2011

Annual Easter Picnic



Julie, Christina, Janet and Kirsten

Shauna and Sammy

Jon, Christina and Rachel

Becca and Kelly

Sarah and Kirby

Michael



Did the Easter Bunny Come?

Funny Faces

Say Cheese

Add caption

Hunting for Easter Candy

James

Anna

Madison

Becca

Maddie

Kristi

Leah

Nathan


Calvin

Ethan
Leah


Adam

Ada


Fast Asleep











Brothers




Let's Play Ball!






Adorable!

Sammy

Wanna Lick?

Yummy Sucker



Leah Hanging with Kirby


Sisters Loving the Pedal Car


Shauna Taking a Bike Ride




Aaron, Alexis and Bryan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking at these pictures really makes me misws my family in california. I am glad that you all had a great time. Maybe next year we can come down??????????????

becca lynn said...

So much fun!!! I am glad we were able to stay the whoooole day, Maddie and James were still exhausted today though, they didn't make it through all 3 hrs at church today!

Janet said...

What a fun day! I loved the pix! Thanks for sharing!!!

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics