Saturday, August 12, 2006

Opening Ceremonies

Today (all day) was dedicated to FOOTBALL. My life is not my own...it now belongs to FOOTBALL. Every week night and every Saturday for the next few months will be set aside for FOOTBALL. And some of the days and nights will be double duty FOOTBALL as both Aaron and Sam are playing FOOTBALL...not to mention NFL Sunday and Monday Night FOOTBALL and College FOOTBALL on Saturdays. UGH can you smell the testosterone?

Any way...After Opening Ceremonies, Aaron played in his first scrimmage today against the Garden Grove team...he did real well and had a great time...after that we went to a pool party and BBQ for all of the players and their families... after that we walked to the park and watched them play "capture the flag" then we walked back to the pool and watched them swim again. I got a lot of sun and now I think that I am catching a cold...I keep sneezing and I have a sinus headache...so I'm going to be now...g'nite.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics