Monday, August 07, 2006

How Can You Resist?

Although she's not even two yet, I just can't imagine what life was like before her. Grandmotherhood is really your reward for not killing your children. There is nothing like it....that I have found. It makes me think of how my grandmothers must have felt about me and it makes me love them all the more.


Kellie, Rebecca and Christina had a garage sale here at our house this weekend....we had a lot of fun...they made enough pocket change to go have a shopping spree at Walmart later that afternoon...that place is dangerous though... I went there earlier this week just to kill time while Aaron was at football practice....well....a hundred dollars later......Yikes!!! I guess I won't be doing that again for a while.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics