Monday, August 28, 2006

It's A Girl!!!!!!

I went with Kellie and Scott to their ultrasound appointment today and it was soooo cool...the baby was moving around... and posing for us. I think that she was playing a game of soccer in there...(like mother, like daughter) anyway... it was actually a college for ultrasound techs. They spent a lot of time with Kellie and we got to see alot. They had a hard time trying to figure out the sex because her legs were close together but the instructor confirmed it...it's a girl. Kellie is sooooo excited, Scott too. I think that it is wonderful....between Joey and Kellie, I can have a blast spending my wad in the little boy's section AND the little girl's section....Life is good!

1 comment:

Christina said...

NO WAY!!! how fun they are having a girl!!! scott makes a good "girls dad" like my jon- i'll have to go tell jon now!
well maybe scott will want to tell jon..so i'll just keep this secret between us and the blog world!!
SO EXCITED THOUGH!!! a GIRL cousin!! HWOO HOO!!

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics