Tuesday, May 30, 2006

We're Home!!

We got back from the river early this morning...about 1am. I drove home so I am TIRED! We had a great time out on the river. It was fun to watch the girls and their sweet hubbies play out on the water. It was Scott and Kelly-Boy's first time on Sea-Doos. They had a lot of fun. Saturday was really crowded with lots of boat ranging from little dinghies to OUTA-THIS-WORLD boats racing down the river at unbelievable speeds. My anxiety level was way up there do to the crowd of drinking boaters and my children all in the same water space. Sunday we went to church, took a nap and then went for a walk at dusk. Monday was wonderful, most of the crowd went home and the weather was perfect. We ate breakfast in Topock and then just played all day on the water. I'm so glad and blessed that my children like to be with and spend time with each other. The only thing missing was Joey, Christina and Ada. That would have made the weekend perfect.

1 comment:

christina said...

it sounds like a hevenly, and fun vacation but, the baby has been uncomfortably growing this weekend!

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics