Thursday, May 25, 2006

Wahoo!!! I did it!!!

Wahoo! The semester is over and I have completed my first semester of school. I have mixed emotions about it, I will miss some of the students and everyone in my psychology class. Even my teacher, he was awesome. I think that I got A's in both of my classes. I always wanted to be a 4.o student. I wonder how long that will last.

Another mile stone this week.....I road my bicycle a few miles yesterday, boy, do I miss it. I woke up pretty sore today so I didn't ride again today but went for a good walk with Ada instead. I plan to go riding again tomorrow at the beach with that 'stud' Janet.

Mike's been gone for training for the last couple of days...I sure miss him.

Congratulations go out to Rebecca and Kelly on their new purchase, a 2003 Volkswagen Jetta wagon. OOOOH ! It's so pretty! As grandma Virginia would say, Masha-la-poo-poo-poo!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics