Wednesday, May 24, 2006

OhMyGosh! I'm Blogging!!

Okay, I'm gonna start journaling....Publicly. I can't seem to get it down on paper so I'm gonna try going 'high tech'. I am inspired by my friend Shauna who journals everyday, by my friend Christina who has been blogging since January and by my cousin Tami, blogging from the Holy Land. I don't know at what time I am going to open it up for comments, probably in a week to see if I can go for that long, but when I do, please feel free to post comments, the more the better.

Well, it's been a weeks since our truck was stolen out of our driveway and no sign of it yet, but not to worry. Santa came and put a new there last night. Okay, maybe it wasn't Santa in the middle of May, but some guy, His eyes -- how they twinkled! His dimples how merry!His cheeks were like roses, his nose like a cherry!.....Anyway, to make a long story short, Mike is back on all fours (4x4's) again.

I'm right in the middle of making cookies for my Psych class. Tomorrow is our last day of the semester and we are all saying good-bye. It will be really hard because I have grown to love all of the kids in the class. Even though I am the oldest in the class, besides the teacher, I have always felt included and comfortable. I love school and hope that I can continue to go and be motivated.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics