Friday, May 26, 2006

We're On Our Way

We are heading out to the Colorado River in the Morning....with everybody else and their mother. We're excited to go cuz this will be Scott, Kellie, and Kelly's first time out at our little place there. I hope it won't be tooooooo crowded.

This morning I got out on my bike again with Janet. We went to the beach hoping to get a little bit of the sunshine that we had the last couple of days but no luck....it was pretty gloomy and windy. I was able to make it about six miles today and broke out in a good sweat. Usually I could do six miles with my hands tied behind my back but since it's been so long and with my back outa wack, six miles was a real work-out.

2 comments:

christina said...

good job on the super long ride. masha-la-poo-poo-poo. youre making me feel as though im not taking myself to the limits, and i can. "good mommy" for inspiring.

Haircutmom said...

Thanks Christina, you are officially the first person to post a comment.

Maybe Santa will bring you guys bikes for christmas, although it's not so easy to ride one when your pregnant or tending to two small children. Your time will come.

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics