Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Our Trip Day Eight (Niagara Falls)

On day eight we drove to Niagara Falls. I couldn't believe that I was actually there in person. It was so beautiful.


We all went on the Maid of the Mist and believe me, these blue ponchos were necessary.
The Maid of the Mist

Taken from the Maid of the Mist. I couldn't take one any closer because my camera would have drown in the mist. BTW, you can see the mist rising up into the air from miles away, it looks like steam or smoke.

The bridge that crosses over to Canada. You could actually walk across it. Too bad we didn't think to get passports.
We walk over a bridge to get to this side of the river/falls.


3 comments:

The Fab 4 From Washington said...

It has been so fun to see your pictures and adventures of your trip back east. You have done a lot in a week. We have never been to NYC and would love to go there someday with our girls. Mackenzie and Brooklyn have especially enjoyed seeing all the pictures with our handsome boys in them! Have a great time and keep the travel log and pictures coming!

christina said...

Rad! was it totally LOUD?

wendilicious said...

such awesome pictures!!! so glad you shared them all!! ♥♥

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics