Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Our Trip Day Twelve (Gettysburg)

We visited Gettysburg during the anniversary of the Battle at Gettysburg. It was an awesome time to visit.

So many people walk around town in period costumes.



We went to this place where they old time pictures using an authentic camera of the times.

We got all dressed up.

My men loved it.

They look so authentic.

I'll have to scan the tin type when I get home so that you can see how it turned out in black and white.



A monument in the battlefield of Gettysburg.

One of the many battlefields in Gettysburg.


During the anniversary, they hold reenactments of the battle.


One of the funnest things we did so far was to take a segway tour.

We were out on these things for over three hours.

We loved it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics