Monday, June 08, 2009

I Bought a New Camera

I bought a new camera this week because my other one was driving me crazy. It was a pretty expensive camera but it was not very reliable. It would take some good pictures, but it would also take a lot of blurry or mis-colored pictures. I should have taken it back within the 90 day period that Costco gives you when you purchase a camera from them but I guess that I was hoping that it would get better....it didn't. So I bought a Panisonic Lumix. Hopefully I will have better luck. Here are a few pictures that I took to test it out.
This is a rose from Marky's rose bush out in front of the house.

This was my afternoon snack, Bluberries, Apples and Rasberries. MMMM

My little run-about car that happens to be the color of the red chili peppers growing in my yard.

Years ago, Samuel planted some "red hot chili peppers" in the garden in front of the house. This one grew wild a few feet over.

A rose out in the front yard.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics