Monday, June 29, 2009

Our Trip Day Six


The Grand Concourse was one of the nicer places to drive in the city because of the wide streets. I can't believe how crazy it is driving there.


The picture below is of the apartment where Michael lived in the Bronx. He was so excited to show us all the placed where he lived.

Hunt's Point is where we got flashed by a chubby hooker. Good thing Aaron was playing his video game instead of looking out the window, Sam on the other hand got a quick lesson.

We finally had to say good bye to New York City


West Point
Boys and their toys
My little Army


These last two pictures were taken by Sam by the banks of the Susquehanna River. (They were that last pictures taken by my new camera before it stopped taking pictures. I brought a back up and tomorrow we are going to stop off in Cleveland to a Costco to exchange it for a new one. I really liked it before it stopped working.

3 comments:

wendilicious said...

stay safe...miss you much!

christina said...

soo fun!

Joey said...

I heard you guys were getting shot at by shady looking thugs. Or imagining that you would if you didn't start looking tough.

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics