Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Oktoberfest 2008


For the last several years it has been tradition for our family to go to the Oktoberfest held at Old World in Huntington Beach to see Christina and her Beach City Cloggers perform. It's fun to watch her perform as well as just people watch. The little kids dance on the dance floor and really get into it.




This is also a tradition...to watch these two old lady twins perform feats that would make my back ache just by watching. I have heard that they are in their 80's. They must weigh no more than 80 pounds, they have the bodies of 12 year olds but faces of old ladies.






It really is quite a freak show.




5 comments:

McKay Coffey said...

Wow. Nice new blog look.

Mandy Coffey said...

lol wow those old ladies are kind of freaky looking.... i bet their trick of gymnastics has kept them young though, that's cool...

Christina looks so good! How fun :) I had no idea she was a clogger!!!!! Thanks for posting those pictures!

kiera said...

those ladies are amazing. i want them at my next birthday party!

Nikki said...

That last picture is one of the creepiest things I've ever seen in my life.

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

Wow! That is a freak show. But you know how healthy they must be?! I feel fat just sitting here looking at there pictures. LOL Fun tradition.

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics