Sunday, November 16, 2008

OC Fire Storms


My heart goes out to all of those who lost their homes or businesses during these recent fires. It is amazing how fast these things can happen. One minute Michael is sitting on the couch with his family watching football and the very next hour he is out on the front lines fighting fires and aiding residents. Here is a picture from our front yard, 25 miles away from the fires. The smell is awful and there is ash everywhere. It was such a eerie feeling with the sun darkened like that in the middle of the day.

1 comment:

wendilicious said...

I heard that uncle Mike at least had Thanksgiving off. Yay!!! I hear he is working non stop these days. I hope that you get your hubby back and that Christmas goes more smoothly. I hear Thanksgiving was crowded at your house. Bless your heart. You are such a kind, hard worker!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics