Thursday, March 13, 2008

This Was Our Fun Day at the River

Here Michael is getting ready to launch the boat in the Colorado River.

On our way to the ramp.
Here we are backing down the ramp.


Now Michael un-hitches the boat...
...and pushes us (me and the boat) into the water...



...now he drives back up the ramp and parks...
Here he comes running down the dock to jump into the boat as I slowly move toward the dock...

Now we're off...
This is in the gorge...one of my favorite places to be.

We decided to turn off the motor and just float down the river.
We just floated for about two hours...it was so fun...even though we didn't catch any fish, we had a wonderful time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man!!! I am jealous. We have to go meet there this year. If we don't we're losers!! miss you! hugs, Carol

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics