Friday, March 14, 2008

Blast to the Past Photo of the Week

(Click on photo to enlarge)
The beautiful bride pictured here in this photo is my lovely Grandma Virginia. I believe that the year was 1937 but that is just a guess. Just above the bride is the handsome groom...my Grandpa Sepe. I recognize a few of the attendants...Just to the left of the bride is her sister, Aunt Esther...two to the right is my lovely Aunt Vicky. Just to the right of the groom is my Grandma's brother, Uncle Mike...the second and third to the left of the groom are his brothers, Uncle Jack and Uncle Joe...and to the very right is my Grandma's father, Grandpa Joe.
I love this picture. I remember when I was in my late teens or early twenties I was able to try on my Grandma's wedding dress. It had a satin under dress and a lace over dress and the veil was in very delicate condition.

2 comments:

kiera said...

this is such a gorgeous photo!

christina said...

This is a beautiful Picture!

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics