Monday, November 06, 2006

Football Season is Almost Over!!

This Saturday was Aaron's last game. It was a play off game but they lost. It is kind of bitter sweet. He cried when it was over but we look forward to the banquet in a couple of weeks. I am very proud of Aaron. He did not miss a single practice, which I don't think that any other player on the team can claim that. He worked very, very hard and didn't complain (pretty shocking I know). The first year of football is hard because you have to learn so much and work so hard but yet you don't get much play time during the games.....GOOD JOB AARON!!! (He is #58 in the black)

Sam's last game of the season is this Thursday against the first place team, Esparanza. It would take a miracle I know, but GOOD LUCK SAM!!!

1 comment:

sarawhat said...

Thanks again for the haircut!! HOpe becca got there safe.

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics