Thursday, November 02, 2006

Congratulations Janet On Your New Ride!!!

So it's eleven o'clock at night and I am up doing my homework....all of a sudden the telephone rings. I'm thinking "who would be calling me this late at night?" The voice on the other end says "Are you up?"
"Yes...."
"Are you dressed?"
"Yes..."
"Walk out to the front of your house."
"Okay....."
This is what I see...out there in the dark.

I walk up a little closer and am blinded by this HUGE smile.


A picture tells a thousand words...

Yep...that's Janet with her Brand Spankin New, Electric Blue PT Cruiser!

Woohoo! We have places to go...people to see...things do to....and Janet's driving!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hay I like this web page thing. Cool you can post comments and it's so easy I can even do it. I can see why you like this. I miss you. And thanks for the pictures in your blog. Looks like my face might crack with that big of a smile. HEE! HEE! Janet

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics