Sunday, October 01, 2006

Update

Finally we have had a winning weekend...whahoo!! Sam's JV team finally had their first win...it was against Colton...you may be asking "where the heck is Colton?"....well...I don't know for sure. I just know that it took the bus over three hours to get there through all of the afternoon traffic. The game was originally supposed to be a home game on Thursday, then they changed it to Saturday...Then at the last minute they changed it to Friday night out in Colton. Mike and I weren't very happy because we weren't able to go with such short notice. The sad thing was that Samuel was the star of the game. He scored the touchdown and tackled their quarterback for a two point safety. The final score was 9-8. I'm trying to find someone who video-taped the game so we can see Sam's plays.

Aaron's team also won their first game this Saturday. They played the Garden Grove team and won 13-0. Since this is Aaron's first year playing football, he doesn't get to play the whole game...just one quarter....but he is learning a lot and having fun being a part of the team.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow I can't believe how old Samuel and Aaron are! Its totally blowing my mind! :)

I KNOW you remember lil' ol me. :) Fun to find your blog!

Now tell Janet she needs to get started on one too. :)

Sara Taylor (Smith)

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics